Attitude Status For Girls


Girls Have Their Own Attitude . It Shows In Their Dressing , Walking , Talking But Now A Days Whatsapp Status Is Also Way to Show Their Attitude . Here We Some Best Attitude Status For Girls . Showing Attitude Is Style Of Girls . So Girls We Have Best Collection For Your Attitude


Best Girl Attitude Status 




Dear boyzz gym to ja rahe ho, magar surat ka kya karoge ?




Boyfriend तो ऐसा होना चाहिये जो height में long हो Prsnollity में दम हो और दिखाने के लिए Item bomb ho 💣💣💣











Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how its played.





मुझे लड़का चाहिए कुरकुरे जैसा जो Tedha हो पर मेरा हो..!







Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.





You say you hate seeing me crying, but when you’re the reason of my tears do you care??




Dħєєɾξ Dħєєɾξ.., Sξ ⭐ℳєɾι 👉Zιиđågι Ⓜєιи ååиå., Dħєєɾξ Dħєєɾξ… Sξ 💘👈 Kσ 😘 Cħυɾåиå.,





204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m single…..




Dear God I don’t want anything from you just bless my mom-dad with hot son-in-law





I am not heartless – I am just stronger than you thought I was..




Me usse bahut pyar karti hu.. ek din ke liye nahi.. ek pal ke liye nahi.. zindagi bhar ke liye..




You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me..!




Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile




Give my all happiness to my brother and give all his sorrows to me. Make his life brighter like a light of star.








    Nice guys are found at every corner of the earth...too bad the earth is round.

    You`re as chocolate, as you always make me feel better.

    Don`t be the woman that needs a man; guys take advantage of those people. Be the woman a man needs.

    A girl`s smile hides thousand words, a girl`s tears hides thousand feelings.

    I need no reason to love you, but I need thousands of reasons to leave you.



    Men wear the pants in the relationship but women control the zipper.

    treat yourself as a queen, and you`ll attract a king! treat yourself as a queen, and you`ll attract a king!


    Dear Girls, Always remember The charming boys are just better liars.

    Sometimes I`m an angel, sometimes I`m cruel. But when it comes to love I`m just another fool.

    When a girl says "have fun" to a boy, It normally means: "Have a freakin` horrible time."

    Sometimes I wish I was a little girl again, because bruised knees heal faster than broken hearts

    I`m a girl. I can be complicated without explanations.

    I hate texting you first, because it feels like I`m annoying you.
    When people call me a bitch I say HELL YEAH I AM !!!

    Best feeling ever is when you lose weight, and your boobs stay the same size.

    When men STOP being ASSHOLES , I'll STOP being a BITCH .
    "What a girl really wants is for one guy to prove to her that they are not all the same" :-)

    There are two ways to rule a women and nobody knows them....! :-/

    "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."

    I`m a girl but I rather hang out with boys because it is less drama.

    Someone doesn`t have to be perfect in order to be my prince charming.

    Tall guy + short girl = cuuuute :) but short guy + tall girl = awkward

    Attitude Status For Girls Attitude Status For Girls Reviewed by Jayesh Khatri on 9:18 AM Rating: 5

    No comments:

    Hit Like And Share

    Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.