Cool One Line Status In English

    Peoples Who Love English And English 

Whatsapp Status So Here We Have  Huge

 Collection of Cool English WhatsApp Status





















List Of Cool One Line Status In English





I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That’s the sperm that won. 





When I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit 

more often. 



I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all 

night, that means something.



Diets are hard because I get hungry.




We live in the era of smartphones and stupid peoples. 



Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.


 
God is really creative, I mean...just look at m!!!



I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode. 




Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time. 



Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i realize my voice is 

worse than my problem




When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be “I left one 

million dollars in the…



 
I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.



 
“F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.




If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.




Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big 

mouths




Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.


Relation of friendship is greater then the relation of blood.


When I miss you I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.


When I miss you it seems every song I listen to is about you.


My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.



Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.



The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and 

never explained.





Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know 

how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.



Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.



My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t 

want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!



Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just pretend like 

it’s okay and wait for my turn to destroy them.




If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you 

have to do is wake up.




I don't have dirty mind, I have sexy imagination.




The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have 

to remember what you said.




I'm not failed... my success is just postponed





I am Sure You Liked Our Post If You Like Our Post Please Share it .

Cool One Line Status In English Cool One Line Status In English Reviewed by Jayesh Khatri on 9:31 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Hit Like And Share

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.