Cute Things Of Lovers - Valentine Day 2017

    Valentines Day Is Festival Of Lovers . So Lovers Enjoys It Every Moment And With Every Action . Boys And Girls Do Some Cute Things . We Have Collection Of Photos Of Cute Things Of Lovers . And Cute Lines With Photos .




A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.





Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you




Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.


As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.


Were your parents theives? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes."




  •                                                      Your smile sets my heart on fire.




"Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."





I don’t know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine’s day!


"Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go!!


Dilse ... whatsapp status WhatsAppDilse.Com

Cute Things Of Lovers - Valentine Day 2017 Cute Things Of Lovers - Valentine Day 2017 Reviewed by Jayesh Khatri on 5:30 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Hit Like And Share

Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.